- Online - Pay bill online by using Point and Pay.
- Telephone - Pay by credit/debit card please call 863-291-5270 (there is a fee for this service).
- Mail - Address is 155 E Pomelo Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850.
- In Person - Drop off payment to the Utility Billing Department located in the Administration Building at 155 E Pomelo Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850.
- Drop Box - A drop box is located on the side of the Administration Building at 155 E Pomelo Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850.
- ACH / Easy Pay
- You will continue to receive monthly utility bills; The payments will automatically be deducted from your bank account.
- The total amount due will be deducted on the 20th of each month. Any questions or disputes regarding your bill must be made PRIOR to your payment deduction.
- You will receive a record of payment on your bank statement.
- There is no charge from the City of Lake Alfred Utilities Customer Service for the automatic payment; your bank may charge a fee.
ACH / Easy Pay
To enroll in ACH/Easy Pay:
- Complete an ACH Application (PDF). You will with need your utility account number (as shown on your utility bill) and your bank account information.
- Prepare a voided check. Write "VOID" in the space for your signature. Do not send a deposit slip.
- Mail these two items to City of Lake Alfred, 155 E Pomelo Street, Lake Alfred, FL 33850.
Please continue paying your monthly bill as usual until confirmation is noted on your bill. Once you've enrolled in ACH, it will take two billing cycles (approximately two months, without problems) for deductions to begin. Confirmation that automatic deductions have begun will appear on your bill.
Changes to Your Enrollment
Written notification is required should you change banks or bank account numbers or decide you no longer want to participate in the ACH program.
We hope you will find ACH to be a valuable tool in managing your payments, and we look forward to helping you save time and expense in the months ahead.
Insufficient Funds / Refused Payments
If there are insufficient funds in your bank account on the due date, the City of Lake Alfred automatic payment will not be honored and the bank and/or the City of Lake Alfred Utilities Customer Service may penalize you. Any payment refused by your bank will be handled the same as an "Insufficient Funds" check (NSF), and you will be charged a service fee of $25.